1½ cups (225 g)frozen raspberries
½ cup (120 mL)unsweetened soy yogurt*
½ cup (68 g)roasted cashews
¼ cup (60 mL)unsweetened soy milk
1 Tbsp (15 mL)agave syrup, or more to taste
Make your own
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and combine on high until smooth. Stop to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Taste test. The raspberries are tart and the lemon is sour. If you feel it's needed, add more agave syrup (or maple syrup) to cut through the tartness.
- Divide into bowls and top with fresh fruit, granola and chia seeds, if desired. Enjoy!
- * Nutrition tip: aim to use plant-based yogurt that is fortified with calcium.
- Best to enjoy this smoothie immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Calories 387 kCal
|Total fat||18 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||52 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g|
|Total sugars||23 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||23 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||54 mg|
|Vitamin D||1 μg|
|Vitamin E||2 mg|
|Vitamin K||25 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes