1 cup (240 mL)unsweetened oat milk*
½ cup (120 mL)unsweetened soy yogurt*
1 cup (150 g)frozen blueberries**
½ cup (75 g)frozen pineapple chunks
2cardamom pods, seeds only (optional)
⅛ tspground cinnamon
fresh mint leaves
unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in tall glasses and top with desired garnish. Enjoy!
- * Nutrition tip: aim to use plant-based yogurt and milk that are fortified with calcium.
- ** We used frozen wild blueberries, which we've found gives a more vibrant purple colour once blended.
- Smoothies are best enjoyed immediately.
- The smoothie can be stored in an air-tight jar for up to 2 days.
Nutrition per serving
Calories 271 kCal
|Total fat||9 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||45 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g|
|Total sugars||25 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||7 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg|
|Vitamin C||37 mg|
|Vitamin D||1 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin K||22 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes