1 cup (240 mL)unsweetened oat milk†
½ cup (120 mL)unsweetened soy yogurt
1 cup (150 g)frozen blueberries†
½ cup (75 g)frozen pineapple chunks
2cardamom pods, seeds only (optional)
⅛ tspground cinnamon
unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in tall glasses and top with desired garnish. Enjoy!
- †Nutrition tip: aim to use plant-based milks and yogurts that are fortified with calcium.
- †We used frozen wild blueberries, which we find gives a more vibrant purple colour once blended.
- Smoothies are best enjoyed immediately.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 271 kcal
|Total fat||10.1 g|
|Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||43.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.8 g|
|Total sugars||24.6 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||108 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg|
|Vitamin C||37.0 mg|
|Vitamin D||3 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||22 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes