(½ cup per serving)
1 cup (150 g)frozen raspberries*
¼ cup (60 mL)water
6 Tbsp (30 g)
¼ cup (60 mL)agave syrup, or more to taste
1½ Tbsp (22 mL)fresh lemon juice
2 tsp (10 mL)
unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the raspberries and water to a food processor and blend until a sorbet-consistency is reached, stopping to scrape down as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Taste-test. If you prefer it sweeter, add a bit more syrup. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- * We highly recommend using the frozen raspberries, and not substituting them for another frozen berry. The tartness of the raspberries really helps to cut through the slight earthy and bitterness from the avocadoes.
- Best to enjoy this recipe immediately.
- If any remains, try freezing and enjoy later as ice cream.
Nutrition per serving (½ cup per serving)
Calories 196 kCal
|Total fat||11 g|
|Saturated fat||2 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||26 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g|
|Total sugars||12 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||7 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||21 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||2 mg|
|Vitamin K||20 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes