View on phone
Total6 hr + 10 min
1⅔ cups (399 mL)canned full-fat coconut milk
½ cup (120 mL)pineapple juice
¾ cup (112 g)frozen raspberries
3 Tbsp (45 mL)agave syrup (optional)
- Add the coconut milk, pineapple juice, lime juice, and syrup to a pitcher. Mix.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle moulds until each well is about 80% full*. Place the mould into the freezer for 1 - 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat the frozen berries with the syrup in a saucepan until fully thawed. Mash slightly to release some of the juices. Alternatively, thaw in the microwave. Set aside to cool.
- After the 1 - 2 hours is up, remove the mold from the freezer and spoon the raspberry mixture onto the popsicles.
- Use a popsicle stick to gently push the raspberries into the popsicle to create a swirl pattern. Then position the sticks in the center of the mould and return to the freezer*. Let freeze completely.
- When you want to remove a popsicle, run the bottom of the mould under hot water to help release the popsicle. Enjoy!
- * If you don't have a popsicle mould, use an ice cube tray to make mini popsicles.
- * Tip: if the popsicle is too soft to hold the stick, return it to the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes more before trying again.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per popsicle
Calories 148 kcal
|Total fat||10.8 g|
|Saturated fat||9.4 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||12.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g|
|Total sugars||9.7 g|
|Added sugars||4.7 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||17.0 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin K||3 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes