Total6 hr + 10 min
1⅔ cups (399 mL)canned full-fat coconut milk
½ cup (120 mL)pineapple juice
¾ cup (112 g)frozen raspberries
- To a medium bowl, add the coconut milk, pineapple juice, and lime juice and mix.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle molds until each well is about 80 - 90% full*. Place the mold into the freezer for 1 - 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat the frozen raspberries in a small saucepan on the stove on medium-low heat for 3 - 5 minutes, or until fully thawed. Mash slightly to release some of the juices. Alternatively, the berries can also be thawed in the microwave. Set aside to let cool.
- After the 1 - 2 hours is up, remove the mold from the freezer and spoon the raspberry mixture onto the popsicles.
- Use a popsicle stick to gently push the raspberries into the popsicle to create a swirl pattern. Then carefully position the popsicle sticks in the center of the mold and return to the freezer*. Let the popsicles freeze completely.
- When you want to remove a popsicle, run the bottom of the mold under hot water for a minute and twist each side to help release the popsicle. Enjoy!
- * If you don't have a popsicle mold, use an ice cube tray to make mini popsicles.
- * Tip: if the popsicle is too soft to hold the stick, return it to the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes more before trying again.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per popsicle
Calories 127 kcal
|Total fat||10.8 g|
|Saturated fat||9.4 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||7.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g|
|Total sugars||5.0 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.9 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes