Total6 hr + 10 min
1⅔ cups (399 mL)canned full-fat coconut milk
½ cup (120 mL)pineapple juice
¾ cup (112 g)frozen raspberries
- To a medium bowl, add the coconut milk, pineapple juice, and lime juice and mix.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle molds until each well is about 80 - 90% full. Place the mold into the freezer for 1 - 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat the frozen raspberries in a small saucepan on the stove on medium-low heat for 3 - 5 minutes, or until fully thawed. Mash slightly to release some of the juices and to puree it a bit. Alternatively, the berries can also be thawed in the microwave. Set aside to let cool.
- After the 1 - 2 hours is up, remove the mold from the freezer and spoon the raspberry mixture onto the popsicles.
- Use a popsicle stick to gently push the raspberries into the popsicle to create a swirl pattern. Then carefully position the popsicle sticks in the center and return the mold to the freezer. Tip: if the popsicle is too runny to hold the stick in place, return it to the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes more before trying again. Let the popsicles freeze completely.
- When you want to remove a popsicle, simply run the bottom of the mold under hot water for a minute and twist each side to help release the popsicle. Enjoy!
- If you don’t have popsicle molds, try making these in an ice cube tray to enjoy as little frozen bites.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Nutrition per popsicle
Calories 145 kCal
|Total fat||14 g|
|Saturated fat||12 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Total sugars||5 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||15 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes