Tropical Coconut Popsicles
6 hr + 10 min
10 ingredients or less
Total6 hr + 10 min
1⅔ cups (399 mL)canned full-fat coconut milk
½ cup (120 mL)pineapple juice
¾ cup (112 g)frozen raspberries
- To a medium bowl or large pitcher, add the coconut milk, pineapple juice, and lime juice. Mix.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle moulds until each well is about 80% full*. Place the mould into the freezer for 1 - 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat the frozen berries in a saucepan on medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes, or until fully thawed. Mash slightly to release some of the juices. Alternatively, thaw in the microwave. Set aside to cool.
- After the 1 - 2 hours is up, remove the mold from the freezer and spoon the raspberry mixture onto the popsicles.
- Use a popsicle stick to gently push the raspberries into the popsicle to create a swirl pattern. Then position the sticks in the center of the mould and return to the freezer*. Let freeze completely.
- When you want to remove a popsicle, run the bottom of the mould under hot water to help release the popsicle. Enjoy!
- * If you don't have a popsicle mold, use an ice cube tray to make mini popsicles.
- * Tip: if the popsicle is too soft to hold the stick, return it to the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes more before trying again.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per popsicle
Calories 127 kcal
|Total fat||10.8 g|
|Saturated fat||9.4 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||7.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g|
|Total sugars||5.0 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.9 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Show nutrition info
Hide nutrition info
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes
Discussion & Rating
I've made these popsicle twice, they are very delicious. I recommend frothing the coconut milk with a hand blender, it makes the popsicles a bit lighter and prevents bigger ice crystals from forming. I've tried them also with blueberries, but the raspberries are better with their bolder flavour.
loved this recipe, perfect for the summer
I made these popsicles and it tastes yum. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Just a request if you can share more ice-cream recipes in your upcoming videos.