⅓ cup (80 mL)peanut butter
1½ cups (120 g)quick oats†
2 Tbsp (9 g)unsweetened shredded coconut
2 Tbsp (20 g)dried cranberries, chopped
2 Tbsp (19 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Then mix together with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and mix.
- Roll the dough into balls. Press to form each ball into a cookie shape, as the cookies don't spread in the oven. Press some more chocolate decoratively on top if desired.
- Place the cookies on a lined baking tray and bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10 - 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the tray slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
- †If you don’t have quick oats, pulse regular rolled oats in a blender or food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 months (great to enjoy for an on-the-go snack)!
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per cookie
Calories 118 kcal
|Total fat||5.5 g|
|Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||15.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g|
|Total sugars||5.0 g|
|Added sugars||0.3 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes