(25 g per serving)
14 oz (400 g)
⅓ cup (46 g)roasted unsalted almonds, chopped
3 Tbsp (30 g)dried cranberries, chopped
2 Tbsp (18 g)
2 Tbsp (10 g)unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
2 tsp (4 g)dried goji berries, chopped
Make your own
- Place a layer of baking paper on the bottom of two 5 x 7 inch (13 x 19 cm) baking dishes.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on the stove, using a double boiler. Let the chocolate cool off a bit.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate between the prepared dishes, and use the back of a rubber spatula to evenly distribute the chocolate into a thin layer.
- Distribute the almonds, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds on top of the chocolate layer.
- Drizzle the remaining half of the chocolate over top, "sandwiching" the almonds and cranberries in the middle of the chocolate layers. Using a rubber spatula to even out the top.
- Sprinkle the top with toasted coconut flakes, goji berries, and any other desired toppings. Place in the fridge or freezer for 10 - 20 minutes to harden.
- Cut into pieces if desired, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (25 g per serving)
Calories 146 kcal
|Total fat||10.4 g|
|Saturated fat||5.3 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||11.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g|
|Total sugars||6.2 g|
|Added sugars||3.6 g|
|Vitamin A||15 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes