Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Bars
10 ingredients or less
14 oz (400 g)
⅓ cup (46 g)roasted unsalted almonds, chopped
3 Tbsp (30 g)dried cranberries, chopped
2 Tbsp (18 g)
2 Tbsp (10 g)unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
2 tsp (4 g)dried goji berries (optional)
Make your own
- Line an 8 x 8 inch (21 x 21 cm) baking dish with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on the stove, using a double boiler.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate into the dish and spread it out into an even layer. Sprinkle about half of the almonds, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds over top.
- Drizzle the remaining half of the chocolate over top, "sandwiching" the almonds and cranberries in the middle of the chocolate layers, using a rubber spatula to even out the top.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ingredients. Place in the fridge or freezer for 10 - 20 minutes to harden.
- Cut into pieces, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per bar
Calories 245 kcal
|Total fat||17.4 g|
|Saturated fat||8.8 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||19.0 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.4 g|
|Total sugars||10.3 g|
|Added sugars||7.3 g|
|Vitamin A||26 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||3 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Show nutrition info
Hide nutrition info
More for the eyes
Discussion & Rating
Which Dark Chocolate do you use for this recipe?
SO simple, so beautiful. Gave some to my mother-in-law and she loved it!
Wow, these bars are more than amazing! Easy to make, infinite ways to variate with flavor combinations.. thankyou!
Also, really love the new and upgraded website, the features are so well-thought out - it's very user-friendly overall :)
This recipe is definitely going to become a go-to for me! I used pistachios in place of pumpkin seeds and it turned out wonderful.
I tried this recipe. It was so quick to make. Tasted so heavenly !! I was first thinking about eyeballing the quantity of nuts and seeds but good that I followed the exact proportion because it was perfect.
Thank you for this.