(25 g per serving)
14.1 oz (400 g)
⅓ cup (43 g)roasted almonds, roughly chopped
3 Tbsp (30 g)dried cranberries, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp (18 g)
2 Tbsp (10 g)toasted coconut flakes
2 tsp (4 g)dried goji berries, chopped
2 tsp (6 g)
- Place a layer of baking paper on the bottom of two 5 x 7 inch (13 x 19 cm) baking dishes.
- Roughly chop half of the chocolate and place in a clean and dry glass bowl. Be sure no water droplets come in contact with the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate by placing it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then remove it from the microwave, stir, and then repeat at 15-second intervals. Do this until the chocolate has just completely melted. Note, the heat from the sides of the bowl is enough to continue melting the chocolate. Be cautious not to overheat, as this can burn or “scorch” the chocolate.
- Divide the melted chocolate between the two prepared dishes, and use the back of a clean, dry spoon or rubber spatula to evenly distribute the chocolate into a thin layer.
- Equally distribute the roasted almonds, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds on top of the chocolate layer. Place in the fridge or freezer to slightly harden.
- Meanwhile, chop and melt the remaining half of the chocolate.
- Remove the baking dish from the freezer and drizzle this chocolate evenly over top. In this way, we are "sandwiching" the almonds and dried cranberries in the middle of two layers of chocolate. Using the back of a spoon or rubber spatula, gently distribute the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with roasted coconut flakes, goji berries, and the remaining pumpkin seeds. Place in the fridge or freezer for another 10 - 20 minutes to harden.
- Remove from the freezer, cut into pieces, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition per serving (25 g per serving)
Calories 148 kCal
|Total fat||10 g|
|Saturated fat||5 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||11 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Total sugars||6 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||15 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes