View on phone
(25g per serving)
Total1 hr + 20 min
3 Tbsp (23 g)roasted unsalted pistachios, minced
¼ cup (6 g)freeze-dried raspberries, minced
2 Tbsp (10 g)unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
2 Tbsp (25 g)candied pineapple pieces
1 Tbsp (1 g)dried red rose petals, crushed (optional)
2 tsp (7 g)
14 oz (400 g)dairy-free dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Make your own
- Prepare and have at-the-ready your desired toppings: the pistachios, dried raspberries, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, candied pineapple, and rose petals. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fill a saucepan one-quarter full with water, and bring to a gentle boil. Place a large heat-safe bowl on top of the pan and add the chocolate. The heat from the bowl will melt the chocolate. Stir throughout.
- Once melted, remove the bowl from the stove (be careful as the bowl will be hot). Pour the melted chocolate onto the baking tray.
- Use the back of a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate out into a thin layer, about ½ cm thick.
- Sprinkle over top all of the toppings. Then use the back of a spoon to gently press down the pieces into the chocolate. Place the chocolate bark in the fridge for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Once solid, let slightly soften at room temperature for a minute before cutting to avoid it snapping in other places. Cut into your desired shapes and sizes. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (25g per serving)
Calories 170 kcal
|Total fat||11.8 g|
|Saturated fat||6.5 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||13.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g|
|Total sugars||6.3 g|
|Added sugars||5.5 g|
|Vitamin A||3 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes