(¼ cup per serving)
2 Tbsp (30 mL)
2 Tbsp (10 g)unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Tbsp (15 mL)refined coconut oil, melted
⅛ tspground cinnamon
2 cups (200 g)raw pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- To a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients, except for the pecans. Whisk until well combined.
- Then add in the pecans and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray and spread out.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 10 minutes, stopping to flip once halfway.
- Note, nuts continue to cook even after taken out of the oven, so be careful not to overcook. The mixture may still look wet when removed from the oven, but it will harden as it cools.
- Allow to fully cool before storing in an airtight container on the counter for up to 1 week.
Nutrition per serving (¼ cup per serving)
Calories 209 kCal
|Total fat||20 g|
|Saturated fat||4 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Total sugars||4 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes