View on phone
(½ cup per serving)
2 cups (204 g)
½ cup (72 g)
½ cup (62 g)raw sunflower seeds
½ cup (50 g)raw walnuts
½ cup (50 g)raw pecans
⅓ cup (35 g)
¼ cup (19 g)unsweetened shredded coconut
2 Tbsp (21 g)
½ cup (120 mL)
¼ cup (54 g)refined coconut oil, melted†
1 tsp (5 mL)pure vanilla extract (optional)
1.8 oz (50 g)dairy-free dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C) and line a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper.
- To a food processor, add the oats, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, walnuts, pecans, cocoa, coconut, chia seeds, and salt. Give it a few pulses to roughly chop the oats, seeds and nuts. If you don't have a food processor, you can also coarsely chop the nuts and seeds with a knife.
- Remove the blade from the food processor. If the blades can't be removed, transfer the contents to a large bowl instead. Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla and mix using a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tray and spread it out evenly. Let the granola bake in the oven on the centre rack for 20 - 22 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure even baking.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool completely. It will harden as it cools. Once completely cool, mix in the chocolate chunks, and enjoy with milk or yogurt and fresh fruit.
- †Refined coconut oil is coconut oil that doesn't smell or taste like coconuts. If you prefer a distinct coconut taste, use unrefined coconut oil instead.
- Store the granola in an airtight container or large glass storage jar in a cool and dry place for up to 3 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (½ cup per serving)
Calories 415 kcal
|Total fat||27.6 g|
|Saturated fat||9.9 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||37.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.2 g|
|Total sugars||13.1 g|
|Added sugars||11.9 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes