(½ cup per serving)
4 cups (324 g)
¾ cup (101 g)raw hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
¼ cup (36 g)
¼ cup (45 g)brown sugar, loosely packed
¼ cup (60 mL)vegetable oil
¼ cup (60 mL)
½ cup (74 g)dried figs, thinly sliced
1.7 oz (50 g)dairy-free dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp (21 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- To a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- To a small bowl, mix the oil, agave syrup and salt. Add this to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Evenly distribute over a larch parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake in the centre rack of the oven for 30 - 40 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Stir every 10 minutes to avoid burning. Once lightly golden, remove from the oven and allow to cool. Note, the granola will harden as it cools.
- Once cooled, stir in the dried figs, chocolate, and chia seeds.
- Store sealed and on the counter for up to 3 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (½ cup per serving)
Calories 350 kCal
|Total fat||19 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||40 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g|
|Total sugars||14 g|
|Added sugars||8 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||2 mg|
|Vitamin K||12 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes