(½ cup per serving)
1 cup (178 g)Medjool dates, pits removed
½ cup (120 mL)
3 Tbsp (45 mL)water
3 cups (243 g)
½ cup (72 g)raw almonds, roughly chopped
½ cup (65 g)raw cashews, roughly chopped
½ cup (80 g)raisins
¼ cup (40 g)
¼ cup (31 g)raw sunflower seeds
¼ cup (36 g)
¼ cup (19 g)unsweetened shredded coconut
½ tspground cinnamon
¼ tspsalt (optional)
Make your own
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Add the dates, tahini, and water to a small food processor and blend on high until creamy.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- Add the date mixture to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread the granola evenly on lined baking tray. Bake on the centre rack of the oven for 25 - 30 minutes, stopping one or two times to stir to prevent burning and to ensure the granola cooks evenly.
- When the granola is lightly golden, remove from the oven and let cool on the baking tray. When fully cooled, transfer to an airtight container or large glass storage jar. Enjoy!
- This recipe has been slightly modified from Jenny Mustards’ Super Healthy Granola recipe and is shared with permission.
- Store sealed on the counter for up to 2 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (½ cup per serving)
Calories 292 kcal
|Total fat||14.8 g|
|Saturated fat||2.8 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||36.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.7 g|
|Total sugars||16.4 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||3 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes