View on phone
2limes, zested, juiced
1 cup (143 g)raw almonds
1 cup (130 g)raw cashews
1 cup (160 g)soft dates, pits removed
1 cup (75 g)unsweetened shredded coconut
¾ cup (120 g)dried cranberries, chopped
unsweetened coconut flakes
- Zest the limes and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend the almonds, cashews, and salt into a coarse flour. Empty into a large bowl.
- To the emptied food processor, add the dates, shredded coconut, and the juice from the limes. Blend into a coarse paste.
- Transfer the date paste to the large bowl as well, along with the lime zest. Mix well.
- Fold through the dried cranberries. Scoop up some of the mixture and roll it into little balls.
- Roll in a coating, if desired, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per Ball
Calories 122 kcal
|Total fat||7.6 g|
|Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||13.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g|
|Total sugars||8.7 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes