1 cup (143 g)raw almonds
1 cup (130 g)raw cashews
1 cup (160 g)soft dates, pits removed
2limes, juice and zest
1 cup (80 g)unsweetened shredded coconut
¾ cup (120 g)dried cranberries, coarsely chopped*
unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a food processor, blend the almonds, cashews, and salt into a coarse flour. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
- To the emptied food processor, add the dates, lime juice, lime zest, and shredded coconut and blend until a smooth paste is formed. Occasionally stop to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add the date paste to the bowl containing the nut flour. Add in the dried cranberries and mix until well combined.
- Roll a scoop of the mixture with the palm of your hands to form little balls.
- Coat in coconut flakes, lime zest, or other desired coating. Enjoy!
- Make-ahead: these balls can be made ahead of time and enjoyed as a snack for days to come!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutrition per Ball
Calories 123 kCal
|Total fat||8 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||14 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g|
|Total sugars||9 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||2 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes