View on phone
1 cup (160 g)soft dates, pits removed
½ cup (68 g)roasted unsalted cashews
2 Tbsp (13 g)
1 Tbsp (9 g)toasted sesame seeds
1 Tbsp (7 g)ground flaxseeds
1½ Tbsp (22 mL)peanut butter
- Add the dates, cashews, cocoa powder, sesame seeds, and flaxseeds to a food processor.
- Blend until uniform in texture and holds together when pressed between your fingers.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp of the mixture into your palm and form into a ball.
- Use your finger to create a crater in the center of the date ball.
- Dollop about ½ tsp of peanut butter into the crater.
- Cupping the filled ball, pinch the edges closed around the peanut butter.
- Roll the filled energy ball back into a sphere.
- Transfer it to a plate. Repeat with the remaining date mixture and peanut butter. If desired, coat with toasted sesame seeds or cocoa powder. Enjoy!
- Store these energy balls in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per energy ball
Calories 138 kcal
|Total fat||6.7 g|
|Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||19.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g|
|Total sugars||13.4 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin K||4 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes