(½ cup per serving)
4 cups (324 g)
1 cup (109 g)raw pecans, roughly chopped*
½ cup (40 g)unsweetened coconut flakes
¼ cup (55 g)brown sugar, packed
¼ cup (31 g)raw sunflower seeds
¼ cup (36 g)
½ tspground cinnamon (optional)
¼ cup (60 mL)vegetable oil
¼ cup (60 mL)
½ cup (80 g)
2 Tbsp (21 g)chia seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl, mixing to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, maple syrup, and salt until well combined. Add this to the dry ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- Evenly distribute over a parchment-lined baking tray and bake in the centre rack of the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to avoid burning and ensure even browning.
- Once lightly golden brown remove from the oven and allow to cool. Note: the granola will continue to harden as it cools.
- Once cooled, add in the dried fruit and chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Variations: add your own desired raw nuts, seeds, dried fruits, or spices such as cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Store sealed and on the counter for up to 3 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (½ cup per serving)
Calories 260 kCal
|Total fat||15 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||29 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g|
|Total sugars||11 g|
|Added sugars||7 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin K||6 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes