View on phone
(½ cup per serving)
4 cups (408 g)
1 cup (99 g)raw pecans, chopped
½ cup (40 g)unsweetened coconut flakes
¼ cup (55 g)brown sugar, packed
¼ cup (31 g)raw sunflower seeds
¼ cup (36 g)
½ tspground cinnamon (optional)
¼ cup (60 mL)vegetable oil
¼ cup (60 mL)
½ cup (80 g)
2 Tbsp (21 g)whole chia seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C). To a large bowl, add the oats, pecans, coconut flakes, sugar, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, maple syrup, and salt. Pour this over the dry ingredients and mix.
- Spread out over a lined baking tray and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until lightly golden, stirring once or twice throughout. When removed from the oven, add in the dried fruit and chia seeds.
- When fully cooled, transfer to an airtight container or large glass storage jar. Enjoy with yogurt and fruit for breakfast or as a snack!
- Store sealed and on the counter for up to 3 weeks.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (½ cup per serving)
Calories 277 kcal
|Total fat||14.8 g|
|Saturated fat||3.1 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||32.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g|
|Total sugars||11.4 g|
|Added sugars||6.7 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||6 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes