3ripe bananas, mashed
¾ cup (180 mL)unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp (15 mL)
1½ cups (156 g)oat flour*
1 cup (92 g)
½ cup (100 g)granulated sugar
2 tsp (10 g)baking powder
1 Tbsp (3 g)instant coffee granules
2 tsp (8 g)granulated sugar
¼ tspground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), and lightly grease the wells of a muffin tin.
- To a large bowl, add the bananas and mash until pureed.
- Then add the milk and oil, and mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining muffin ingredients and mix until there are no lumps left.
- Fill the wells of the muffin tin until ¾ full.
- To make the topping, in a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. When mixed, sprinkle it over top of the muffins in the muffin wells. Add a pecan to the top of each muffin.
- Bake on the centre rack in the preheated oven for 16 - 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tins, and enjoy!
- * Use store-bought oat flour, or make it yourself by adding old-fashioned rolled oats to a food processor and blending until you achieve a flour-like consistency.
- Best to enjoy these muffins immediately, warm out of the oven.
- The muffins can be stored in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per muffin
Calories 180 kCal
|Total fat||5 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||30 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Total sugars||14 g|
|Added sugars||9 g|
|Vitamin A||15 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||3 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes