1 Tbsp (15 mL)vegetable oil
½ tspsalt (optional)
¼ cup (60 mL)
¼ cup (2 g)fresh dill, minced (optional)
¼ cup (60 mL)water
1 tsp (5 mL)white wine vinegar
1 pinchground black pepper, to taste
Make your own
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Thinly slice the potatoes into ¼ cm thin rounds, ideally using a mandolin. Otherwise, cut using a knife and cut as uniformly as possible so that they cook evenly.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray, and add the oil and salt overtop. Toss to coat, and arrange the potato slices in a single layer.
- Bake on the centre rack of the oven until golden, about 15 - 20 minutes, flipping once halfway. Keep an eye on them near the end as the potato slices are thin and can burn easily!
- When golden, remove from the oven and transfer to a rack to cool for maximum crispness. While the potatoes are in the oven, add all the dip ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. If you have a blender, you can make the dressing more creamy by blending at high speed for approximately 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Once the potatoes are out of the oven and cooled, drizzle the sauce over top or use it as a dip.
- These are best enjoyed right away.
- Store the crisps in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 day. Toast them back up in the oven for a few minutes.
- The dip will keep in a mason jar in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Nutrition per serving
Calories 227 kCal
|Total fat||15 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||21 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Total sugars||1 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||18 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||11 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin K||8 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes