Roasted Potato Wedges
10 ingredients or less
1 Tbsp (15 mL)vegetable oil
¾ tsppaprika powder
½ tsponion powder
½ tspgarlic powder (optional)
1 pinchground black pepper
Serves well with
Make your own
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut into wedges about ½ inch (1 cm) thick.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix to coat.
- Spread the potatoes out in a single layer, ideally over two lined baking trays. Try to not overcrowd the tray, as this won't allow the potatoes to crispen up sufficiently in the oven.
- Bake in the centre rack of the oven for 25 - 35 minutes, or until golden, stopping to give the potatoes a flip once halfway.
- Serve with your favourite dip(s). Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 182 kcal
|Total fat||3.8 g|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||34.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g|
|Total sugars||2.5 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||16 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||19.5 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin K||8 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Show nutrition info
Hide nutrition info
More for the eyes
Discussion & Rating
I made these for Sunday breakfast. The wedges came out perfect!
I'm quite literally obsessed with potatoes, and this was delicious!!
These turned out great! Made it as recommended and added some fresh rosemary for additional flavor. We served it as a side instead of roasted potatoes. Definitely a keeper!
Yesss - made this as an evening snack. Hit the spot!
Easy + delicious! We devoured it in minutes!
Simple and delicious! I definitely recommend using two baking trays rather than one.
Very easy to prepare and cook in the oven. I used Amandine potatoes with a thin peel, so they got really crispy. Nice to vary the seasoning now and then, although salt is a definite winner.
Question: could you add in this recipe how many grams or kilos of potatoes you used for four servings?
It’s difficult to estimate since sizes vary so much.