(¼ cup per serving)
1 cup (150 g)kalamata olives, pits removed
1 cup (135 g)green olives, pits removed
¼ cup (38 g)sun-dried tomato in oil, drained
1 Tbsp (9 g)capers
½ Tbsp (1 g)fresh basil
3 Tbsp (22 g)roasted walnuts (optional)
1 Tbsp (15 mL)olive oil
1 tsp (1 g)dried oregano
- Finely mince the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, garlic, basil, and walnuts. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- This tapenade can be enjoyed immediately, but ideally, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to allow the flavours to meld. Enjoy!
- Speed-it-up: you can use a food processor and pulse all of the ingredients together to save time on mincing.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutrition per serving (¼ cup per serving)
Calories 151 kCal
|Total fat||15 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g|
|Total sugars||3 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||9 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||8 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin K||6 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes