11 oz (300 g)silken tofu, drained
7.1 oz (200 g)
¼ tspground cardamom (optional)
¼ cup (56 g)granulated sugar, divided
4 cups (492 g)fresh raspberries, divided
½ cup (120 mL)vegan whipping cream
1 Tbsp (7 g)
Make your own
- To a food processor, add the tofu, melted chocolate, vanilla, cardamom, and half the sugar. Blend until smooth.
- To each of the serving glasses, add ¼ cup of raspberries. Lightly mash the raspberries with the back of a spoon or tamper.
- Reserve about ¼ of the blended chocolate mixture in a bowl. Divide the remaining between your glasses over the mashed raspberries. Place the glasses in the fridge while preparing the next layer.
- To a large bowl, add the whipping cream, cream stabilizer, and remaining sugar. Whip on medium-high with an electric hand mixer for about 7 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Reserve some of the whipped cream as a topping if desired.
- Then add the reserved blended chocolate mixture to the remaining whipped cream and gently fold together.
- Remove the cups from the fridge and add some raspberries (or other berries) as the next layer.
- Then divide this whipped chocolate mousse between the glasses.
- Top with the reserved whipped cream and any desired garnishes. Enjoy!
- †Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on the stove, using a double boiler. Let the chocolate cool off a bit.
- This dessert is best enjoyed the same day it's made.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 341 kcal
|Total fat||18.6 g|
|Saturated fat||8.8 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||38.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.1 g|
|Total sugars||24.6 g|
|Added sugars||16.6 g|
|Vitamin A||4 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||21.6 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||10 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes