(⅓ cup per serving)
8.8 oz (250 g)
10.5 oz (300 g)silken soft tofu
2 Tbsp (30 mL)
2 Tbsp (30 mL)
1 tsp (5 mL)
½ tspinstant coffee granules (optional)
Make your own
- Melt the chocolate, either in the microwave* or in a double boiler on the stove**.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients, except for the chocolate, and blend until smooth.
- While the blender is running on low, slowly add the melted chocolate and continue blending until fully combined.
- Pour into serving cups and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until it is firm.
- Top with optional garnishes just before serving. Enjoy!
- * Microwave method: use a glass bowl and stop to stir every 15 seconds until fully melted.
- ** Double boiler method: useful If you do not have a microwave. Fill a saucepan with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Place a bowl just large enough to sit atop the pot without touching the water. Fill with chocolate, reduce heat to a simmer and stir throughout until the chocolate just fully melts, then remove from the heat.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Nutrition per serving (⅓ cup per serving)
Calories 331 kCal
|Total fat||22 g|
|Saturated fat||11 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||25 g|
|Dietary fiber||5 g|
|Total sugars||15 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||1 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||2 mg|
|Vitamin K||4 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes