View on phone
2 tsp (10 mL)olive oil
Make your own
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C). Cut the top ½ cm off the top of a bulb of garlic to expose the cloves.
- Transfer to a baking tray, and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Roast in the centre rack of the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until they are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. The garlic can be squeezed from the peel once cooled.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Let us know what you think
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes