10 ingredients or less
2 tsp (4 g)espresso powder
¼ cup (60 mL)boiling water
⅓ cup (80 mL)cold water
½ tspalmond extract
1 cup (240 g)plain vegan cream cheese†
⅓ cup (80 mL)
1 tsp (5 mL)
1 tsp (2 g)
Make your own
- In a small bowl, dissolve the espresso powder in the boiling water. Then add the cold water and almond extract and mix again.
- To a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Use a electric hand mixer* to mix until smooth.
- Break one or two cookies into a few pieces, dropping them into the espresso mixture. Then immediately scoop it out and transfer it to the bottom of your serving cup. Use a spoon to crush the cookies in the cup.
- Spread a layer of cream (about 3 Tbsp) on top, followed by some more cookie pieces that have been dipped in the espresso mixture.
- Add a final layer of cream, and then sift some cocoa powder on top. Enjoy right away, or let it chill for 1 hour in the fridge to let the flavours meld.
- †Choose a cream cheese that has a neutral flavour. Often it'll indicate "plain" or "natural" or "original" on the label. Try to avoid any cream cheese with flavours, such as those with herbs.
- * Using a hand mixer will result in a smoother consistency, but a spoon or fork can also be used.
- These dessert cups are best when enjoyed on the same day they're made.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 427 kcal
|Total fat||30.0 g|
|Saturated fat||16.2 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||34.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g|
|Total sugars||17.2 g|
|Added sugars||14.8 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Show nutrition info
Hide nutrition info
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes
Discussion & Rating
Hi, this looks delicious! I live in the Netherlands, so I was wondering what brand did you use for your plain vegan cream cheese? Then I can buy that exact brand! Thanks :)
Absolutely delicious! Thank you for the video and the step by step instructions. My guests loved it ❤️
Yesss I love tiramisu and this satisfied the craving so well! The cream cheese + condensed milk combo is heaven 🤤
This recipe is bomb! Sooo good!
This was absolutely delicious. Will definitely make it again! And so easy too!
Hi! I haven't made these yet but I really want to try them, they look delicious!! Is ok if I use normal condensed milk, because I am not able to get the coconut kind. is there something else you recommend me using?
Just by looking at some of your videos over the past couple of months, my husband and I are both working our way to a healthier life! It's amazing with the small changes how good we feel, and want to keep going! Slowly starting to make better choices to vegan! I appreciate all of your videos because not only are they informative but calming. 😌
The time, detail and hard work you BOTH put into the videos, and your website does not go unnoticed! There are so many people around the world you are helping. 🙏
Since I'm still new to your site I'm trying to go back through and look for other videos that help with people that are trying to switch to become vegan and making good choices about doing this. You probably already have so many videos already planned out but once in a while would you be able to do a refresher video starting out vegan?🌱 I did see about the budget friendly and that was amazing!
Congratulations on your app soon. I am looking forward for that.
Hi Sadia and PUL Team!
First of all, thank you so much for everything you're doing. 💜 I had been considering turning into veganism for a couple of years due to my high cholesterol and love for veggies, and after seeing one of your videos a few months ago (and being so hooked I kept watching and reading the website more), I decided it was time to go for it. Your "Veganism for beginners" video was the best no-pressure motivation. 🙏
Also, thanks SO much for this recipe! It's one of my favourite desserts and was wondering how I could make it without egg nor mascarpone. I really must try this one out! 😍
I was wondering if you have some advice for the following. 😟 I live in Germany and will go back home in Spain for Summer to see my parents. While my mum uses a lot of different veggies and prepares a lot of vegetarian meals, she also cooks a lot with meat (Mediterranean diet, you know). She knows I've barely been eating meat the past 2 or 3 years and I prefer mostly veggies. How can I make it easier for her, apart from me cooking for them/myself, to adapt to me being vegan? The last thing I want is her struggling and changing her whole routine because of me. 😞
Thanks again for everything and I'm sorry for the wall of text! 🙈 💜
Looks amazing. I wondered if it can be made using an 8x8? How much would you have to alter the recipe to make that work?
This was such a good recipe and I found that it almost resembled a layered cheesecake in consistency when it was assembled and refrigerated. ❤️❤️ I am not used to using cream cheese in sweet recipes and we found that the 'original/plain' vegan cream cheese still had a mild cheese flavour when whipped up with the other ingredients. Is this to be expected? I loved the consistency but I might try using coconut cream in its place next time.