1½ cups (360 mL)canned light coconut milk
½ cup (120 mL)unsweetened soy milk*
4soft Medjool dates, pits removed
1 tsp (2 g)matcha powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan on high heat and stir continuously, scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spatula to avoiding burning. If you prefer a thicker consistency, reduce the temperature while heating on the stove for longer and continue to stir, allowing some of the liquid to evaporate. If you’d prefer a thinner consistency, add more plant-based milk.
- When hot, but not boiling, remove from heat and pour into your desired mugs.
- Add a few drops of reserved coconut milk to the top to create a latte design, if desired, and enjoy.
- * Nutrition tip: aim to use plant-based milk that is fortified with calcium.
- Best to enjoy this drink immediately.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 275 kcal
|Total fat||13 g|
|Saturated fat||11 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||40 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g|
|Total sugars||36 g|
|Added sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||39 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0 mg|
|Vitamin K||2 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
More for the eyes