View on phone
28vegan Oreo cookies
3.5 oz (100 g)plain vegan cream cheese
½ tsppeppermint extract
7.1 oz (200 g)
1candy cane, crushed (optional)
- Add the cookies to a food processor.
- Blend into fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese and peppermint extract and pulse a few times to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer, scoop up a tablespoon of the mixture, and use your hands to roll it into a ball. Place on a parchment-lined plate, then transfer back to the freezer while melting the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave at 600W. Stop to stir every 20 seconds until fully melted. Alternatively, melt in a double boiler over the stove. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Set a truffle on a fork and spoon melted chocolate over it to coat. Swipe away any excess chocolate, then return it to the lined plate.
- Sprinkle over a crushed candy cane for decoration while the chocolate is still wet. Then repeat with the remaining truffles.
- Place the truffles in the fridge to harden until ready to eat. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Store well sealed in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Let us know what you think
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes