Vegan Gingerbread Latte
10 ingredients or less
(approx. 1½ cups each)
3 cups (720 mL)barista oat milk
½ cup (120 mL)brewed espresso
2 Tbsp (30 mL)
½ Tbsp (7 mL)
1 tsp (3 g)ground cinnamon
½ tspground ginger
1 pinchground nutmeg
1 pinchground cloves
crushed gingerbread cookies
vegan whipped cream
Make your own
- Add the barista milk to a saucepan on high heat. Whisk throughout to create some froth. Stay with it, as it often only needs a minute to heat through. When the milk starts to simmer, remove the pan from the heat and pour it into your desired mugs.
- Return the saucepan to the stove on medium heat, and whisk together the espresso, maple syrup, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove. Let everything heat through.
- Divide the espresso mixture between your mugs and top with whipped cream and cookie crumbles, if desired. Serve while hot, and enjoy!
- †Blackstrap molasses is a dark, thick, often bitter syrup, which is produced during the sugar-making process. You can substitute it with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) dark corn syrup, or maple syrup, or ¾ Tbsp (9 g) packed brown sugar or granulated sugar.
- Best if enjoyed immediately.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (approx. 1½ cups each)
Calories 285 kcal
|Total fat||10.7 g|
|Saturated fat||0.8 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||43.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g|
|Total sugars||26.2 g|
|Added sugars||11.9 g|
|Vitamin A||0 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2 μg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin K||1 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Show nutrition info
Hide nutrition info
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes
Discussion & Rating
Such a cozy and comforting drink!
Where did you get the mug in the photo of this latte it's beautiful
hey, why would you add so much surag into the chocolate ? Chocolate has already much sugar ..
Otherwise love your recipees and channel ! <3
That is such a cosy and tasty drink. Last winter I was making it a lot and together with cowboy cookies they were the go to for my family.
Also, the photos of these recipes are the next level.
Delightful! My partner loved it and I reduced the maple to my taste.
So yummy, satisfying, and comforting! This is well loved by everyone I’ve made it for, and as others have commented, is like Christmas in a cup you can have year round! Beware: May lead to overindulgence in coffee.
This is my favorite of your hot drinks! Christmas in a cup, that’s what it is.
This is the latte everyone asks for when they come over. It is the definition of hug in a mug!
This was my GO TO latte last winter. I made it for friends and family and impressed everyone. I even put little gingerbread men on top!
Can I use a substitute for the molasses? I wonder if brown sugar would be okay or plain white sugar?
Hey there! I tried the recipe today and it was so comforting!! Was wondering, where did you get those mugs from? :)