View on phone
2 tsp (10 mL)vegetable oil
2cloves garlic, minced
1small onion, diced
1 tsp (1 g)dried thyme
2 cups (268 g)frozen green peas
1 cup (140 g)frozen shelled edamame
4 cups (960 mL)low-sodium vegetable stock†
½ cup (65 g)raw cashews, preferably soaked for at least 2 hours, drained
1 pinchsalt, plus more to taste
1 pinchground black pepper, plus more to taste
Serves well with
Make your own
- Heat the oil in a large pot on medium-high heat, then add the onions and garlic and sauté until lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Add splashes of water as needed to deglaze the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and partially cover with a lid. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender or standing blender to blend the soup until creamy.
- Serve while hot, and top with crunchy croutons - enjoy!
- †Can substitute each cup of stock for ½ vegetable bouillon cube plus 1 cup (240 mL) water.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 2 months.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 225 kcal
|Total fat||12.1 g|
|Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||21.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.6 g|
|Total sugars||7.0 g|
|Added sugars||0.0 g|
|Vitamin A||96 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||18.4 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||44 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes