View on phone
1 Tbsp (14 g)unsalted vegan butter
3small pita breads
1 tsp (5 g)brown sugar
⅛ tspground cinnamon
1mango, chopped into 1 cm cubes
1avocado, chopped into 1 cm cubes (optional)
2 cups (304 g)fresh strawberries, chopped into 1 cm cubes
¼small red onion , minced (optional)
1 Tbsp (2 g)fresh basil, thinly sliced
1 tsp (5 mL)agave syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (210°C). Spread the butter evenly onto the pita rounds, then cut each pita into eight equally-sized wedges.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle onto the pita wedges and bake on a baking tray in the oven for 7 minutes, or until crisped to your liking.
- To a medium bowl, add all of the salsa ingredients and mix.
- Serve the salsa with the pita chips and enjoy!
- Store the salsa in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving
Calories 204 kcal
|Total fat||5.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Trans fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbs||36.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.4 g|
|Total sugars||9.5 g|
|Added sugars||1.3 g|
|Vitamin A||34 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||49.7 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||11 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes