(approx. 1½ cups each including ice)
3½ cups (542 g)chopped honeydew melon
½ Tbsp (3 g)freshly grated ginger
2 cups (400 g)crushed ice
¼cucumber, thinly sliced
1½ cups (360 mL)carbonated water
½ Tbsp (7 mL)agave syrup, plus more to taste
2 Tbsp (28 g)granulated sugar
- To a blender, add the melon, lime juice, and fresh ginger. Blend until smooth.
- To create the optional decorative rim, run a lime wedge around the rims of your serving glasses. Pour some sugar on a small plate and dip the edge of the glass in the sugar- and voilà! You've got a decorative rim!
- Divide the crushed ice between the glasses, and top it with the cucumber slices.
- Pour overtop two parts blended melon mixture, to one part carbonated water. Add agave syrup to taste, and enjoy!
- Variations: add a few leaves of fresh mint or basil to the blender for a unique twist.
- Best if enjoyed immediately. The blended melon can be stored in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Let us know what you think
Nutrition per serving (approx. 1½ cups each including ice)
Calories 92 kcal
|Total fat||0 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total carbs||24 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g|
|Total sugars||20 g|
|Added sugars||8 g|
|Vitamin A||5 μg RAE|
|Vitamin B6||0 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
|Vitamin C||33 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 μg|
|Vitamin E||0 mg|
|Vitamin K||7 μg|
We believe that focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. Instead, our philosophy is to Nourish the Cells & the Soul. If you require specific nutrition information due to a medical condition, please consult with a dietitian or physician. The nutritional information provided is composed with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the displayed values, see also our disclaimer.
Watch it step-by-step!
More for the eyes